1. 'Unforgettable' Nat King Cole
Incredible melody, beautiful sentiment, can be faded out at 1:45.
2. 'You're My Best Friend' Queen
Upbeat tongue in cheek classic, this song will put a smile on everyone's face and has a perfect message for a wedding.
3. 'All the Things You Are' Ella Fitzgerald
A beautiful gentle love song that expresses loving someone entirely.
4. 'At Last' Etta James
The opening strings are incredibly atmospheric and the lyrics are almost written for a ceremony.
5. 'Here Comes the Sun' The Beatles
Classic up beat Beatles track that everybody knows and expresses the beautiful idea of love being like the sun returning after winter.
6. 'Come Fly with Me' Frank Sinatra
Infectiously upbeat classic about love as journey.
7. 'Love is Here to Stay' Ella Fitzgerald
Haunting melody and perfect lyrics for a ceremony about the enduring power of love.
8. 'When I'm 64' The Beatles
Another tongue in cheek classic that will get people smiling, perfect for breaking the ice and couples who don't want to take themselves too seriously.