Passionate people make for great hospitality
We believe in feeding you well, paying you legally and designing rosters to support your life. We also have the best hours and training in hospitality. You can expect to be treated with respect and have your opinions heard.
In return we'll aim to use your mind body and soul (insert evil laugh here) to it's maximum. We'll expect your strong commitment to enlightened hospitality.
You'll bring the vibe every day, and help our guests have the best moments.
We employ two types of team members at the Farm Cafe.
Looking to join a team that:
- offers excellent professional training and career advancement
- above award pay for high performers
- is growing and creating new opportunities.
- treats it's team with respect to help you lead the life you want.
You want to work 4 to 5 days per a week for a business that will invest with you. You're prepared to commit for a minimum of 2 years for a career defining opportunity. Oh… and you'll need to love hard work and honest (sometimes brutally honest) feedback.
Kick ass casuals
Are you at uni or working towards something. Do you have a great work ethic and a good brain? Do you need weekend work and are available at least two days per week?
We'll ask you to commit for a minimum of two years, and you need to be prepared to throw yourself headlong into the frenzy of busy cafe life.
We are not currently recruiting. Please check back again.
How to Apply
We get loads more applications than we have positions available, here's some tips to getting through.
- Write a cover letter - show that you care about and have a little knowledge about what we do.
- Include accurate dates and all the jobs you have had. Even if you get an interview if we find that you have fudged details we won't give you a job.
- Have a solid work history. We won't employ anyone that doesn't have a stable work history.